Friday, February 15, 2008

Frugal Friday Blog Wrap Up

I've been scouring other blogs and am finding so many great tips that I can't wait to put them all down.

Jenn, over at Frugal Upstate, has an entire post on laundry including a recipe for laundry detergent. I've been looking for ways to keep our house less dependent on chemicals so have been searching for healthy uses of baking soda and vinegar. She also has started a series on how to be frugal including an in-depth look at lunches. Frugal Duchess has a great article on facial and skin care using grapefruit and honey. The Thrift Goddess loves to buy vintage and used items and finds them on sites like Freecycle. And Finally Frugal has been reading I'm Not Buying It, a book on a couple who spends a year not spending anything except for essentials. (Love the play on words there!) But, more importantly, would it be possible? Read it and see!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to say thanks for the link love!